Sunday, February 20, 2011

Apple cake

I was so inspired with Masha's recipe of the strawberry cake from our team blog, I have decided to make one with apples.

I made the dough as described there, added sliced apples instead of strawberry and rectangle baking form were used.



When I took the cake off from the baking form it had appetizing look.
I didn't made chocolate cream because I don't want my baby to eat chocolate yet.
It is such yellow because we bought the eggs to our neighbour who has a chicken run.


Finally, you can see the full recipe of the strawberry cake here:
http://etsyrussianteam.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweet-valentine.html

Bon appetite!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I hope you like! 8)
    At first this receipt was with apples and without chocolate ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...