Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thread ornaments. Acorns.

I have opened new section in my etsy shop, thread acorns.

I made these acorns with a cotton thread. Every acorn has a little black bead and no glue used. They are absolutely eco friendly.

You can use it as a toy or ornament. It has a loop, so you can hang it. Or if you don't need to, you can cut it away. They are ideal for decorate you work place or table centerpiece or as a gift. Or even you can hang it at your cell phone as a charm. Take a look what I have by now and get back soon to check new colors!


Please, check another items of my shop:


10 comments:

  1. Wow - these are beautiful! And so many possibilities to use them. Have you ever thought about making them out of colored paper twine? I think it might be worth it!
    Thanks for sharing
    Linda / www.paperphine.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...